Yangon Hotel is located in Kantharyar Centre, a multifunctional commercial complex that is considered a city within the city. After a long day of sightseeing, why not sip cocktails at INFINITY Lobby Bar featuring panoramic city views? Or, hop on the complimentary shuttle bus and check out the stunning architecture of Yangon City Hall or stroll through Bogyoke Aung San Market, boasting local handicrafts, jewelry, clothing and more.Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants, 1 lobby bar, 1 pool bar and 24-hour room service.
• Outdoor infinity pool.
• The Spa.
• Fitness center.
• Complimentary shuttle bus service with routes to the airport and major tourist attractions.
• Complimentary self-parking. Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Sofa chair.
• In-room temperature control.
• Bathtub with rain shower.
• Flat-screen, high-definition television.
• AM and FM radio.
• Safe deposit box.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Wyndham Grand Yangon Hotel
No. 11, Corner of Kan Yeik Thar Road & U Aung Myat Road
Mingalar Taunt Nyunt Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.